Your website is one the most important pieces of your marketing because it is used by Google to determine where your online content appears in search results. It’s other critical function is making it easy for people to connect with you.
Here are 5 simple and effective changes that will make your website better for you:
1) The first is to make sure you have a highly visible Call To Action when a customer lands on your home page. It can be call button or an intake form depending on your business. You have 3-5 seconds to capture your customers attention and most of the time if they are READY to buy they will go the next site if it’s hard to contact you.
2) Outline the benefits clearly and make them stand out. Demonstrate the benefit of the benefit as much as possible and tell stories with your content showing how it has helped your customers. Telling stories is very important for business to consumer and not as important if you do business to business, but that doesn’t mean you don’t need a bit of storytelling and personality.
3) Images and videos of your product, team, community events, and anything else you do to show you are human that you like what you do. If people feel you are doing the job just for the money alone you will still get business but in the long run you are missing out on a great brand growth opportunity.
4) Post blogs to your site. Make them visual with images and video people want to read and see who you are and how you solve their challenges. Blog articles will also act as another page on your site to rank for a very niche and specific challenge your customers have. A blog article can become one your greatest sources of new leads!
5) Make sure the website is Search Engine Optimized. We recommend hiring a professional to do it or consult with your team. You can do it yourself but carefully weigh out the time required to make sure it is not better spent on areas of your business you specialize in.
Those are 5 tips that you can implement or we can help you make those changes. Reach out to us to set up a consultation to see how we can help you, and walk away with some ideas to grow your business at the same time!
Watch the Video to learn more:
Want to learn more?
Setup a consultation: Contact Us or call (604) 908-08512